A creation for all types of IoT applications, with the expense of a single device.
Tremor is an electronic IoT device that incorporates the integration of a variety of sensors that allow it to capture information from the environment and transmit it to the Internet or any communication protocol.
Its function is in the hands of the client who will use it.
– More than 100 different types of sensors.
– Tremor has 60 pin connectors to ensure scalability in a wide range of applications.
– Ultra low power consumption (5uA nap mode).
– Radio technologies: LoRa, LoRaWAN, GPRS, 3G, 4G, NB-IoT, Sigfox, Zigbee, WiFi, TremorWiFi, Bluetooth, BLE and more.
– Peripherals included: SD card, Ethernet and SPI protocols, UART, I2S and I2C.
– Powered by solar panel or USB.
– Compatibility with the main CLOUD platforms: AWS IoT (Amazon), Azure IoT (Microsoft), Telegram, ThingSpeak, IBM Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, MQTT* and others.
– Small size to be integrated in any place of difficult access.
– Screens to interact with the device.
– Outdoor protection (IP65).
– Many more features.